Grief & Bereavement
Therapy in Toronto
Are you experiencing any of the grief or bereavement-related difficulties below?
- Powerful emotions such as sadness, sorrow, pain, longing, disbelief, despair, shock, anger, guilt, regret, fear, emptiness or confusion?
- Headaches, numbness, muscle tension, difficulty sleeping, loss of appetite or agitation?
- Your grief is preventing you from functioning in your daily life?
- Are you unable to enjoy life or think back on positive experiences?
- Are you avoiding reminders that trigger certain memories and emotions?
Grief is a natural response to loss. It can be experienced after losing someone, a relationship, a job, or health. Grief is an ongoing and painful state of mourning.
Psychotherapy can help you process the loss, explore and express the resulting emotions, and integrate the painful experience into your life. It takes time to heal. There is no set time for you to heal. We will go at your pace.