I will meet you where you are
and help you get where you want to be
Psychotherapy Services in Toronto
Hi, I'm Rami.
I am a Registered Psychotherapist with the College of Registered Psychotherapists of Ontario (CRPO). I have completed my Master's Degree in Counselling and Psychotherapy at the University of Toronto where I am currently pursuing my doctoral studies in Counselling Psychology.
For the past thirteen years, I have been helping clients overcome challenges related to depression, anxiety, self-worth, substance use, stress, relationship difficulties, and issues related to gender and sexual identities.
I provide my services in English, French and Arabic.
I'm glad you're visiting my website. For more information about me, visit my about page.
I look forward to working you.
I can help you work through any of the following difficulties
If you are wondering whether I have experience or expertise in working with a particular concern, you are welcome to call me and ask.
How Therapy Can Help
Counselling and psychotherapy will provide you with a unique and powerful experience to gain a better understanding of yourself, your life and your challenges. You will be able to identify your needs and goals. Together we will develop a plan that will help you get where you want to be.
Through therapy you will experience:
- A safe, non-judgmental and confidential space for you to be who you are and express anything and everything
- Strategies and tools that are based on scientific research to improve your symptoms
- Greater self-awareness and identification of your needs
- Increased self-confidence and self-worth
- More meaningful personal relationships
- Exploring, unpacking and processing of past events and/or relationships so you can feel emotionally healthier
- Improved quality of life